Unable to login to TSO/CICS

This forum provides the support of Dezhi Mainframe systems. Please post your questions about logon, usage of our mainframe environment.

Moderators: sysprog, prino, sfan, steve-myers, Tim001

Unable to login to TSO/CICS

Postby devahsbc » Wed 20 Feb 2013, 15:46

Hi ,
As soon as i login to TSO , it's getting logged off again with below message.
ICH70001I D305702 LAST ACCESS AT 10:37:17 ON WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2013
D305702 LOGON IN PROGRESS AT 10:45:35 ON FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NO BROADCAST MESSAGES
D305702 LOGGED OFF TSO AT 10:45:36 ON FEBRUARY 20, 2013
Did I violate any rules ?
Also when I try to access CICS, the emulator session is getting stuck with message "COMMAND IN PROGRESS".

Please suggest.

Thanks in Advance..
Deva
devahsbc

Re: Unable to login to TSO/CICS

Postby prino » Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:25

You were banned for multiple RACF violations on the master catalog, and that's what's going to happen with your new userid right now.

Also, the fact the you work for HSBC means that they should pay for your training, rather than abuse the facilities of FanDeZhi.
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins @ the.17+Gb.Google thingy
Some programming here :mrgreen:
prino

Postby devahsbc » Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:32

I am not using my id for any training purpose..and no organization is involved on this..
this is just my username that i have provided and i am using your system for my self learning.

When you say..i have multiple user id..for your information i would say..as the previous one was not working..i deleted my previous user id through your system (as after resuming my access) also it was not working..then requested for a new one.

If i have violated any of your rules..i am deeply sorry for that and ask for your apologies..

please help to restore back my access.

Thanks
Deva
devahsbc

Postby prino » Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:45

Now why in the world would anyone who goes by the given name "DEVA PANIGRAHI" choose a user name "devahsbc" for this forum? And then claim to have nothing to to with a bank with the same initials?
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins @ the.17+Gb.Google thingy
Some programming here :mrgreen:
prino

Postby devahsbc » Wed 20 Feb 2013, 16:56

As i already mentioned, this has nothing to do with any organization & just only a username and is only for self learning purpose.

Thank You !
Deva.
devahsbc

Postby sbrent » Wed 20 Feb 2013, 21:02

According to LinkedIn there is a Deva Panigrahi who is a senior software engineer for HSBC, so it's not surprising that Prino is suspicious of you.
It's unlikely that you can persuade him to restore your access - RACF violations on the master catalog are guaranteed to upset the administrators, and the Fandezhi usage rules are very clear about what causes them and what actions to avoid.
sbrent

Return to Dezhi systems: Mainframe