Userid IVANSAM not authorized to use TSO

This forum provides the support of Dezhi Mainframe systems. Please post your questions about logon, usage of our mainframe environment.

Moderators: sysprog, prino, sfan, steve-myers, Tim001

Userid IVANSAM not authorized to use TSO

Postby IVANSAM » Sun 20 Oct 2013, 06:30

hi,

Administrator, the system show "IKJ56420I Userid IVANSAM not authorize to use TSO" . I had logged successfully in 23th,Aug,2013
But today( 11th,Oct,2013) ,I come across this situation, I don't know the reason. Can you resolve this problem for me ?

Thank you!!!
IVANSAM

Re: Userid IVANSAM not authorized to use TSO

Postby steve-myers » Sun 20 Oct 2013, 07:37

1. The IVANSAM userid appears to have been deleted.
  2. The userid is not "banned."
  3. Your statement it was used on August 23 appears to be correct. However, while I did not conduct a complete survey of SMF data, I did find TSO sessions on August 22 and August 25.
  4. This is a new topic. In the future, you should not "tag on" to an existing unrelated topic.
steve-myers

Postby IVANSAM » Mon 25 Nov 2013, 20:36

Hi,
I didn't delete my TSO id at all. So can you tell me why my TSO ID is banned or deleted? I'm sure I didn't do anything that violate this Website's rule, i just have log on. Even hasn't write any program.

It's true that I'm hired by a company called Beyondsoft. However, I learn MAINFRAME just for my own reason, I just want to learn it to improve my own ability. And it has no business with my current employer. I don't use it for commercial purpose.

Does this server is just for students and non-employed people? If no, then what's wrong with me. Every time i apply a new TSO ID and it can log on, but after several days , the TSO ID is banned.
IVANSAM

Postby steve-myers » Tue 26 Nov 2013, 01:13

Trainees are kicked off the system as they are found, most recently VAISHNA. Users that violate the rules in Rules for using z/OS - updated 2013-11-11 are kicked off the system as they are found, most recently RAGHURAM SANAGULA (who attempted to look at the JES2 output of a user that wants this information kept to himself) and ALEXANDRE SILVA (who attempted to execute an operator command that would have altered the system environment). Users that don't bother to read the rules and then violate them are getting what they deserve.

Fandezhi is designed for experienced MVS users, and no others. Period. End of story. "... I learn MAINFRAME ...." is basically an admission you are a trainee. Certainly it is an admission you are not an experienced mainframe user. Looking through the notes the admins leave I cannot find anything about an IVAMSAM userid, so I don't know why the ID was deleted. The admins have been keeping these notes from well before August.
steve-myers

Postby steve-myers » Tue 26 Nov 2013, 05:37

I'm terribly sorry. I just checked again. IVANSAM was banned a few months ago as having evidence the user was a trainee. No, it will not be removed from the banned user list.
steve-myers

Postby IVANSAM » Tue 26 Nov 2013, 21:24

HI,
Thanks for you check. It seems that It's absolutely necessary to tell you something about me to prove i'm not a trainee,also with some experiences in MAINFRAME.
Actually I'm not a trainee, and I do have experience in MAINFRAME. But that is the matter of the you before last year. I attend MAINFRAME training project in March,2011 when i'm still a student but also as a inter in my previous company,I had learnt MAINFRAME knowledge about COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2 for OS390 and Assembly language for OS390.And then took a position as a programmer in the company who had trained me after i graduated when I had done several project base on OS390.
However , approximate 1.5 years,i jumped to my current company. And using another IBM server called AS400 for more than 1 year. So I haven't written a program to run in the MAINFRAME for more than 1 year, and so some knowledge have forgotten or blurred. So I want to pick the knowledge up or enhance the knowledge.

In a word, I think I'm eligible to use the ZOS. Not a trainee and with experience in MAINFRAME.
IVANSAM

Return to Dezhi systems: Mainframe