TSO Login

This forum provides the support of Dezhi Mainframe systems. Please post your questions about logon, usage of our mainframe environment.

Moderators: sysprog, prino, sfan, steve-myers, Tim001

TSO Login

Postby sandilya » Fri 25 Oct 2013, 21:31

Hi Everyone

My self Sandilya, I'm trying to get log in my terminal TN3270 but it's not getting connect and it's showing "Sorry, cannot create a connection to the select host" any body help me.

Thanks

Sandilya Anant
sandilya

Re: TSO Login

Postby steve-myers » Fri 25 Oct 2013, 22:33

Read through the documentation you received when you obtained your userid. It tells you the URL you should specify in your TN3270 program to use to connect to the Fandezhi z/OS system.

It is possible, though unlikely, that you must specify the TCPIP "port" in your TN3270 program. Unlikely because Fandezhi uses the standard Telnet "port," and it should already be in the TN3270 program. Again, check the documentation.
steve-myers

Postby sandilya » Sat 26 Oct 2013, 17:52

Hi

As per given document I've received one port number but after applying that port number also it's not getting connect.
What I should do? Should I apply again for new TSO and port number & all.

Thanks
sandilya

Postby steve-myers » Sat 26 Oct 2013, 19:15

sandilya wrote:Hi

As per given document I've received one port number but after applying that port number also it's not getting connect.
What I should do? Should I apply again for new TSO and port number & all.

Thanks
Everyone uses the same "port."

Are you trying to access Fandezhi from inside a corporate LAN? If so
  1. Many corporate LANs are arranged so you cannot telnet outside the LAN.
  2. Since the use of Fandezhi for corporate training is prohibited, your ID will be deleted.
steve-myers

Postby sandilya » Sat 26 Oct 2013, 19:42

Hi
No I'm using in my personal laptop and I'm using first time, And I'm not in any organization.
Not a even single time I got login in terminal by using this port number.
sandilya

Postby steve-myers » Sat 26 Oct 2013, 20:15

There are so many TN3270 programs it is difficult to deduce your problem. As an experiment a couple of years ago I installed the WC3270 program on a laptop I seldom use, and it worked straight off after specifying the correct URL.
steve-myers

Postby prino » Sat 26 Oct 2013, 21:02

sandilya wrote:No I'm using in my personal laptop and I'm using first time, And I'm not in any organization.
Not a even single time I got login in terminal by using this port number.

Download Tom Brennan's Vista tn3270, you can use if freely for 30 days. Connect, and in the pop-up type fandezhi.ses in the "Session File" box, fandezhi.efglobe.com in the "Host IP Name or Alias" box, 23 in the "IP Port" box, and set the terminal model to something you like, I have a full HD screen and use User with Height 62 and Width 160. Press enter, the session file will be created and you should get the FanDeZhi logon screen.

When you log on, read all messages and don't press Enter until you have memorized them. Don't violate any of the rules, because if you do, you might be revoked within minutes after your first access to the system!
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins @ the.17+Gb.Google thingy
Some programming here :mrgreen:
prino

Postby sandilya » Sun 27 Oct 2013, 11:51

Hi Prino,
Thanks you very much for assisting me, But Now I my TSO password is not authorized for that what I should do?

"IKJ56421I PASSWORD NOT AUTHORIZED FOR USERID
IKJ56429A REENTER -"
I'm using same password which that I've received along with document.

Thanks
sandilya

Postby steve-myers » Tue 05 Nov 2013, 00:04

Your ID was banned, as well as the second ID you obtained, because you are attempting to use the system for training. It has been stated many times in this forum that the use of the system for training is prohibited. Evidently this message is not getting through to the proprietors of the multitude of fly by night street corner "training" establishments in BRIC countries that do not provide a training environment for their victims using their own resources because we continue finding people using the system for this purpose.
steve-myers

Return to Dezhi systems: Mainframe