Unable to login TSO

This forum provides the support of Dezhi Mainframe systems. Please post your questions about logon, usage of our mainframe environment.

Moderators: sysprog, prino, sfan, steve-myers, Tim001

Unable to login TSO

Postby us02189 » Fri 01 Nov 2013, 12:21

Hi,

today i am not able to login TSO, I do not receive banned message, but I suppose my userid is in a sort of blocked position because yesterady evening, for first time testing "Dezhi system", I run a program with "Hello World", even though afterward I worked with a real program.
I apoligize whether it was, for my carelessness I have looked the Dezhi's rules after only.

Could you sorry me ?

The userid is US02189.

Thanks a lot,
Isi
us02189

Re: Unable to login TSO

Postby prino » Fri 01 Nov 2013, 14:53

Got your PM, you've been reinstated. Consider this an exception.
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins @ the.17+Gb.Google thingy
Some programming here :mrgreen:
prino

Re: Unable to login TSO

Postby us02189 » Fri 01 Nov 2013, 16:06

Hi Robert,

just to be completelly correct to you, my name is Isidoro Atzori, I live and work in Italy. I was a Systemist/System Programmer in a Financial Company for 20 years, Mainly I was expert on CICS and MQ environment using ASM and Cobol languages as well as in the Mainframe most important tools (from TSO to JCL, QMF, VSAM, DB2, VTAM, etc..). It was as till 2005, then I changed position moving in Architect role and following, from 2008 as Senior Project/Program in international environment.

I was really enthusiastic discovering a free Mainframe environment in which recall my (old) competencies and, as mission, try to transfer part of them to yourger, that have few opportunities to learn about Mainframe environment.
My thought: Young people think knowing information technology because are able to to manage smartphone and sometime programming in 4th languages generation and do not have ability to work on not graphic tools like TSO that require concentration and ability, starting children of mine and their friends.

I was not bothered, as wrote above, enthusiastically excited now transformed in pain.
Thanks for reading.
Best regards.
IA
us02189

Return to Dezhi systems: Mainframe