UNABLE TO LOGIN

This forum provides the support of Dezhi Mainframe systems. Please post your questions about logon, usage of our mainframe environment.

Moderators: sysprog, prino, sfan, steve-myers, Tim001

UNABLE TO LOGIN

Postby raja » Mon 24 Feb 2014, 16:30

HI team,

I’m new user and i just got id as RAJA56. When I try to login TSO ,it automatically logged off in few sec.
I’m not sure what problem is going on, Please help me on this.

Regards,
Raja
raja

Re: UNABLE TO LOGIN

Postby steve-myers » Mon 24 Feb 2014, 19:24

It appears last July someone using userid RAJA87 was detected using Fandezhi for training. The ID was banned because training is prohibited. Then an attempt was made to use RAJA88, probably by the same person, and the ID was also banned. Rather than continuing to bann these IDs one by one, the admins banned all userids that start with RAJA and a numeric character.

If you intend to use Fandezhi for legitimate purposes, use a new userid. I caution you: the admins are very proactive about finding users using the system for training or other prohibited activities. These IDs are banned at once, with no warning. Just in the last couple of days 5 different IDs have bit the dust for this reason.

If you are attending a fly by night training academy that seems to have sprung up that referred you to Fandezhi, tell them you want your money back since they do not provide lab resources paid for with your tuition.
steve-myers

Postby raja » Tue 25 Feb 2014, 02:16

Hi Steav,

Thanks for the reply, I’m entirely new to Dezhi and I don’t know the issue happen with the name raja.

Since my name start as raja , i created ID as raja56 .And I’m very much sure that I will not violate you policy.

Let me delete the ID and created with other name.

Thanks & Regards,
Raja rathinam.
raja

Postby prino » Tue 25 Feb 2014, 10:00

raja wrote:Thanks for the reply, I’m entirely new to Dezhi and I don’t know the issue happen with the name raja.

Since my name start as raja , i created ID as raja56 .And I’m very much sure that I will not violate you policy.

Let me delete the ID and created with other name.

You can delete the ID via REMOVE option on the website.

As for your "... And I’m very much sure that I will not violate you policy. ...", as Steve has already mentioned, the admins have a very strict policy of banning users that seem to be using FanDeZhi for purposes for which it is not intended. The system is there for experienced z/OS professionals, who, for whatever reason, do not have access to a normal z/OS system. It is not for newbies, and violating any of the Rules for using z/OS - updated 2013-11-11 will see yourself banned very swiftly.
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins @ the.17+Gb.Google thingy
Some programming here :mrgreen:
prino

Return to Dezhi systems: Mainframe