We Are 150 NOW!!!

This forum provides the support of Dezhi Mainframe systems. Please post your questions about logon, usage of our mainframe environment.

Moderators: sysprog, prino, sfan, steve-myers, Tim001

We Are 150 NOW!!!

Postby Rakesh kotha » Thu 20 Aug 2009, 16:19

Congrates,

The total number of registered Users in our Forum are 150 now!! It's great achievement in a short span. I wish we grow beyond expectations.

A BIG Thanks to Sysprog, Prino, Sfan and to all Admin Team for such a great initiative.

And to all users, It's a opportunity to us to improve our skill using this system. Don't mis-use the fecilities and screw-up the things.

And Yes we all know that we are here to help each other, not only the admin team have to answer all our questions. So, let join our hands and build a good team of technicians and make this Forum as a Good Source for all kinds of MF technical issues.

With Whishes
Rakesh
Thanks
Rakesh Kotha
CICS & MQ System Programmer
Rakesh kotha

Re: We Are 150 NOW!!!

Postby prino » Thu 20 Aug 2009, 19:51

Rakesh kotha wrote:The total number of registered Users in our Forum are 150 now!! It's great achievement in a short span. I wish we grow beyond expectations.

Actually, there are a few less as the banned spammers and medicine peddlers are still in the list...
Rakesh kotha wrote:A BIG Thanks to Sysprog, Prino, Sfan and to all Admin Team for such a great initiative.

I'm just a forum moderator, I don't have much to do with the day-to-day running of the z/OS system itself, but thanks anyway. :)
Rakesh kotha wrote:And to all users, It's a opportunity to us to improve our skill using this system. Don't mis-use the fecilities and screw-up the things.

And Yes we all know that we are here to help each other, not only the admin team have to answer all our questions. So, let join our hands and build a good team of technicians and make this Forum as a Good Source for all kinds of MF technical issues.

Actually, the admin team is under no obligation to answer all your questions, we will try, but for non-FanDeZhi related MF issues you are much better off joining one of the fora mentioned here, where you will find many more experts on far more subjects.
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins @ the.17+Gb.Google thingy
Some programming here :mrgreen:
prino

Return to Dezhi systems: Mainframe