HELP! Userid not authorized to use TSO

This forum provides the support of Dezhi Mainframe systems. Please post your questions about logon, usage of our mainframe environment.

Moderators: sysprog, prino, sfan, steve-myers, Tim001

HELP! Userid not authorized to use TSO

Postby raziel » Sat 31 Jan 2015, 20:36

Hi. I created this morning a new userid RAZIEL ,but now i receive this error "IKJ56420I Userid RAZIEL not authorized to use TSO" during logon procedure.

How Come? I violated some policy or rule?

Help me. Please
raziel

Re: HELP! Userid not authorized to use TSO

Postby steve-myers » Sun 01 Feb 2015, 00:43

At least 3 rules.
  • The userid appears to be using the system for training. Training is absolutely prohibited.
  • You (the person) appears to be the same person that established userid ITI1710. This userid made repeated attempts to use data owned by a number of other users. The admins understand people can make a mistake in this matter, but 35 mistakes within a few minutes is extremely unlikely. While the admins do not have a hard and fast rule about a single person having more than one userid, they do have a rule that any person that willfully violates rules cannot use the system.
  • You (the person) appeared to create a third userid, presumably to continue your anti-social behavior. This ID has also be disabled.
steve-myers

Postby raziel » Sun 01 Feb 2015, 07:24

The new user raziel is created for little project. The project obviosly not started now but necessary little time training with tools....create library,compile and test.
The new user is created lib with rule 27920 on block size, not attempt to use other data.
I am a programmer ...nobody created by zero COBOL or jcl programm,copy from other program and modify.
Not understood behavior the admin.
Fandezhi is system for???
raziel

Postby steve-myers » Sun 01 Feb 2015, 11:41

raziel wrote:... not attempt to use other data.
copy from other program and modify. ...
Fandezhi is system for???
Explain this -
Code: Select all
ICH408I USER(ITI1710 ) GROUP(USERG02 ) NAME(DAVIDE              )
  IMPREZA.COBOL.MODULOS CL(DATASET ) VOL(FUSR15)                 
  INSUFFICIENT ACCESS AUTHORITY                                 
  FROM IMPREZA.** (G)                                           
  ACCESS INTENT(READ   )  ACCESS ALLOWED(NONE   )               

And this -
Code: Select all
ICH408I USER(ITI1710 ) GROUP(USERG02 ) NAME(DAVIDE              )
  HWORAH.TEST.COBOL CL(DATASET ) VOL(FUSR19)                     
  INSUFFICIENT ACCESS AUTHORITY                                 
  FROM HWORAH.** (G)                                             
  ACCESS INTENT(READ   )  ACCESS ALLOWED(NONE   )               

And 33 more. It's possible you were simply attempting to get data set attributes in ISPF option 3.2 or 3.4 and do not realize to obtain the number of directory blocks you have to open and read the data set. Technically that is not stealing, but the admins have no way to determine why you tried to open the data set. But that ignorance is a trainee issue.

Fandezhi was established for use by experienced IBM mainframe professionals that can no longer use employer provided systems because they unemployed or are retired but still have an itch to retain some skills.
steve-myers

Postby prino » Sun 01 Feb 2015, 22:23

steve-myers wrote:Fandezhi was established for use by experienced IBM mainframe professionals that can no longer use employer provided systems because they unemployed or are retired but still have an itch to retain some skills.

Of course it can also be used by still employed experienced mainframe professionals to do things they are not able to do at their workplace, such as Ze'ev Atlas' project to convert the PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expressions) package for use with COBOL, and the attempts by another unnamed member to update the Info-ZIP package.
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins @ the.17+Gb.Google thingy
Some programming here :mrgreen:
prino

Return to Dezhi systems: Mainframe