Userid IANDY73 not authorized to use TSO

This forum provides the support of Dezhi Mainframe systems. Please post your questions about logon, usage of our mainframe environment.

Moderators: sysprog, prino, sfan, steve-myers, Tim001

Userid IANDY73 not authorized to use TSO

Postby IANDY73 » Tue 28 Feb 2017, 18:50

Excuse me. I have received my new TSO on 11 of January but I could try to execute my first logon by TN3270 only now. When I try to do it the system reply: " Userid IANDY73 not authorized to use TSO".
What can I do?

Thanks a lot

Andrea
IANDY73

Re: Userid IANDY73 not authorized to use TSO

Postby steve-myers » Tue 28 Feb 2017, 23:55

The ID was deleted February 1. It seems an admin thought the programmer name you specified was a fake name.

This determination is terribly subjective. The admins goof rather too frequently. The programmer name you used looks pretty OK to me.

It is well you thought to try the ID today. If it had not been deleted before it most likely would have been deleted March 1 because it was never used.

Judging by the data sets that were deleted with your ID, it was never used.

What you want to do is delete the IANDY73 userid through the web site so IANDY73 will be removed from the data base used by the web site. Then start over.
steve-myers

Re: Userid IANDY73 not authorized to use TSO

Postby IANDY73 » Wed 01 Mar 2017, 11:16

OK, I have deleted from the WEBSITE the userid IANDY73 and I have requested a new userid with the same name: IANDY73. I'll try to execute the logon in TSO again.
Thanks

Andrea
IANDY73

Return to Dezhi systems: Mainframe