Logged Off TSO

This forum provides the support of Dezhi Mainframe systems. Please post your questions about logon, usage of our mainframe environment.

Moderators: sysprog, prino, sfan, steve-myers, Tim001

Logged Off TSO

Postby scmoreira » Mon 22 May 2017, 11:35

Hi there,
I can't connect to my account in TSO. After logon, the mainframe shows "LOGGED OF TSO".
But my account hasn't been banned, because I can access my Fandezhi account in others networks than mine, even 4G on my phone.
Help me please, what is the problem with my network?
Thank you.
scmoreira

Re: Logged Off TSO

Postby steve-myers » Mon 22 May 2017, 13:09

What userid did you try to use?

The admins have a policy that once a user has been banned, it's forever. We see some attempts to sneak back on. It gets tiresome to detect and re bann an idiot that keeps trying. Several months ago we put in a technique to detect and automatically block these people. The last few days saw several users blocked by this technique, almost for the first time since this auto block was enabled.
steve-myers

Postby scmoreira » Tue 23 May 2017, 11:42

Sorry, but you didn't answered my question. As I said, my userid HAS NOT been banned.
The problem is that I can't connect to it using my home internet.
But I can access my userid using another networks, like 4g, my work's internet...
scmoreira

Postby prino » Tue 23 May 2017, 12:19

scmoreira wrote:Sorry, but you didn't answered my question. As I said, my userid HAS NOT been banned.
But I can access my userid using another networks, like 4g, my work's internet...

No, you haven't answered the question Steve asked, i.c. "What is your z/OS userid?"

And the fact that tell us that
scmoreira wrote:After logon, the mainframe shows "LOGGED OF TSO".
means that you are banned, something that will also happen on this forum if you do not reply to the question(s) you're being asked!
Robert AH Prins
robert.ah.prins @ the.17+Gb.Google thingy
Some programming here :mrgreen:
prino

Postby steve-myers » Tue 23 May 2017, 12:42

scmoreira wrote:Sorry, but you didn't answered my question. As I said, my userid HAS NOT been banned.

Wrong. The method you use to connect from home matches one of the criteria used to deduce that you have been banned. This means your ID has been banned, at least when you connect from home.

I do not know if there is a mechanism to escape this test. As far as I know there is none. The admin that built this test has to be consulted to determine if this is possible. If it is possible we must know the userid you are using.
steve-myers

Postby steve-myers » Tue 23 May 2017, 15:07

Never mind, you're out.
steve-myers

Return to Dezhi systems: Mainframe